Q Link wireless is a wireless company sponsored by the federal Lifeline program to offer affordable telecommunication services to eligible low-income consumers from the United States. The company being a top-rated player in the Lifeline Assistance program, it provides QLink wireless phone upgrade services to qualified consumers. If you register with QLink, you will be able to know what Kind of phones does QLink wireless have. Here are the tips you can use to help you answer the questions about what kind of phones does QLink Wireless have.
QLink Consumer Qualifications
The top requirement for the eligibility of an American consumer into the Qlink free phones service is that your gross income must fall below the federal poverty line which stands at 125%. If your income is at per or below the 125% mark, you increase your chances to qualify because Qlink is a lifeline assistance program solely for low-income earners.
Alternatively, you can also qualify if you are a beneficiary of the following government sponsored agencies:
- Food stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- National School Lunch (free program only)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
In a rare case, you might be required to give proof of income through submission of your pay stubs, a stamped letter from your government Lifeline Assistance program and W-2 form.
Your application documents can be submitted to the Qlink company through the use of their email, fax or upload them to their online submission system supported on their website.
If you are yearning to know what kind of phones does Qlink wireless have, then you are in the right place because that’s the focus of this article.
This company through the federal government 10% subsidy program has made communication services to financially challenged families a success. Millions of people today can access affordable telecommunication services very quickly through this program.
Recommended Post For You
- The 7 Best Access Wireless Compatible Phones | Order Replacement
- The 15 Best Free Government Cell Phones With Internet
- Assurance Wireless Phone Replacement Upgrade And Virgin Mobile
How Do I Contact QLink Wireless?
You can contact Qlink wireless by filling out a “contact us” form on their website and Qlink’s support team will respond to you immediately.
Still, you can reach the company by inquiring through Qlinks Help Centre.
Alternatively, you can also contact Qlink by calling them at 1-855-754-6543 on regular working days; Monday through Friday from 9am-6pm.
Lastly, you can choose to fax them using their email address.
How Do I Cancel My QLink Wireless Phone?
You can cancel your QLink wireless phone service by contacting the customer care support to verify some information regarding your phone. You can also choose someone else to talk to the company on your behalf.
Another person can only speak on your behalf if you are disabled and you have the disability proof document, fax the document to the company together with your official name and registration ID or legitimate phone number. The call is free of charge.
By following the above process, you will be sure to have your QLink wireless phone service cancelled.
Bring Your Own Phone To QLink
Recently, Qlink wireless launched a new bring your own phone program (BYOP). Bring your own phone is a program begun with the aim of providing stable network coverage to Qlink customers.
The initiative is beneficial to Qlink customers as you don’t have to select between retaining your best-loved cell phone for the rest of your life; for now, both are provided, courtesy of bring your own phone program.
Reasons To Bring Your Own Phone
Qlink noticed that even after upgrading the subscribers’ phones through the qlink wireless phone upgrade system, many customers were reluctant to leave the phones they had loved initially.
Through bring your own phone initiative, Qlink allows such customers to retain the smartphones they are oriented to while issuing them a new dependable service provided on a free Qlink cell phone. With bring your own phone program, you are allowed to keep your QLink number likewise. Therefore bring your own phone program only focusses on helping you retain the services you are familiar to.
QLink Wireless Phone Upgrade
QLink Wireless is among the most rapidly growing companies offering phone upgrade services in the United States. They provide various plans from which their customers can select their favourite plans.
If you are qualified to receive Qlink wireless phone upgrade services, there will be no more worries concerning contracts, overcharges, credit checks and monthly bills. The company gives low-cost prepaid wireless cell phone services and cost-friendly landline packages.
For those who want QLink wireless phone upgrade, you can contact QLink using their support department with your phone number or account number ID, and your full name as provided to you by QLink wireless during your sign up.
When receiving Qlink Wireless phone upgrade service, you will incur a small upgrade fee.
After a successful QLink wireless phone upgrade, you will enjoy the following plans at an affordable price of between 10-60 USD:
- 68 talk time minutes/month
- 125 monthly talk time minutes and
- 250 talk time minutes monthly
- As per the plan you are subscribed to, you will also be to access:
- 411 directory assistance
- Caller ID
- Free 911
- Carryover minutes (varies according to the plan)
- Domestic text messaging
- 1GB data plan
- Roaming with no added fee
- 100 free talk time minutes as a reward for each eligible customer you refer
- Call waiting
- Local calling
- Countrywide Long distance network coverage
How to Confirm Your Minutes
Dial 611 to confirm the balance of your minutes you are subscribed to. After dialling the number, a menu box pops up and from the menu box press 6, 2 and then 1 respectively.
QLink wireless phone upgrade services are available to American citizens living in Michigan, Texas, Nevada, West Virginia, and Maryland.
What Kind Of Phones Does QLink Wireless Have?
Here is a list of phones that are compatible with QLink wireless, and they will help you answer the two fundamental questions; what kind of phones does QLink wireless have and what does QLink phones look like.
#1 Apple iPhone 5C
- The iPhone 5c combines all the features of iPhone 5 in a different way that appears new and decorative to hold in your hands.
- This Q Link wireless phone supports 4G LTE data.
- The phone has extra-high resolution on a 4’’ screen display.
- It supports a Siri, voice assistant
- iPhone 5C is also compatible with Airplay media streaming platform
- The phone has a front camera with 1.2 MP highly definition camera plus 8-MP back camera.
- iPhone 5C also features 16GB internal storage.
- The phone is highly compatible with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- It has a multi-data formatting music player
- The phone supports international modes of communication through the use of WCDMA and GSM.
#2 Google Nexus 5
- Nexus 5 is slim and lightweight of 7.05 ounces.
- The phone is built with high precision durable materials, and the tremendous simple outlook displays matter the most to the user.
- Nexus 5 is among the most potent Q Link phones.
- The phone has moderately good speed and power, to spare the user long hours of talk time. Google Nexus 5 unlocked GSM phone supports 4G LTE network connectivity and extra-quick Wi-Fi to help keep you connected at high speed.
- The phone is developed with a fantastic 2.26GHz Qualcomm TM snapdragon 800 processors to enable you airstream through various games, surf on the web and change from different apps displayed on the phones’ app store.
- This phone has a dazzling 5-inch screen display. The huge size of the screen creates more room for multiple tasking on the phone. The phone has bright colours to enhance an appealing experience with it.
- With Nexus 5 you will access a full HD display and be able to scrutinize for all the details in exact colour having minimal glare and a wide screening angle. It helps provide the greatest canvas for your time.
- Android 4.4, KitKat plies google Nexus 5 phone. The Android version system makes the phone efficient and quick to use.
#3 Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S7 features a fast battery charging rate at 60% for 30 minutes.
- The phone supports a wireless charging Qi/PMA.
- This phone is designed with dictation commands that facilitate natural voice language.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 is backed with OneDrive capacity of 116GB cloud storage.
- This phone backs a hyperactive noise cancellation by use of the dedicated mic.
- The phone also has document editor to allow the user to work on various files just from the touch of a phone.
- The phone measures 2.7’’ by 0.3 by 5.6’’. an excellent sized phone to hang around with.
#4 Alcatel Idol 5S
- Alcatel idol 5S is Q Link compatible phone featured with a stunning 5.2-inch Full HD display plus crisp and clear sound produced by 3.6-watt dual speakers on its front.
- Alcatel idol 5S is designed with a full glass that has a durable aluminium frame making the phone appear slim profiled and premium feels and look.
- This phone has an inbuilt hyper-active sensor that will give you exclusive and immediate access to your phone. This feature allows you to switch from various apps and you can take photos without being disturbed by the shutter button.
- The phone has a 12MP camera at the back with two-tone flash and 8MP front camera to allow you take good quality photos that will look fantastic on social media platforms.
- The phone features octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processing system for a premium experience. These features give Alcatel idol a superior functionality, quick and short response time and effective connectivity plus an outstanding long-term battery that can serve you for long hours.
- The phone is developed to operate on Android 7.1 nougat operating system. Android is such a powerful operating system that allows multitasking to be a reality. Alcatel idol 5S has an updated operating system plus an inclusive Google Assistant.
#5 Boost Mobile LG X charge
- LG X charge by Boost Mobile has quite a full screen that you can expect for proper tasking with your phone.
- This smartphone provides a pinnacle performance as it allows you to multi-task in various ways such as watching videos in bright clearness as well as capturing the greatest moments of your life.
The phone comes with excellent features such as:
- 5.5-inches HD touchscreen
- 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM
- 5MP camera at the front and 13MP rear camera
- Android 7.1 nougat operating system
- 500mAh battery and 1.5 GHz Octa-Core processor
#6 Moto E 4G
- This phone provides fast 4G LTE speed, 1.4 GHz processing speed manufactured from Qualcomm Snapdragon 425.
- Moto E phone has 16GB internal memory plus 2GB RAM and can support up to 12GB microSD card.
- This Q Link compatible phone is installed with selected apps from the Amazon such as the Amazon widget so that the users can have quick and straightforward access to numerous online deals, TV shows and exciting movies, good music, huge photo storage by a single sign-on process.
- For the lovers of photo shooting this phone is excellent for you as it has a 5MP camera at the front and 8MP back-facing camera with a flash to facilitate good photo shooting experience.
- Designed with a hyper-sensitive fingerprints sensor to help you unlock the phone.
- The phone is unlocked to accommodate the freedom to choose from your favourite carrier and it is not limited to any network service carrier.
- . It functions well with Verizon, AT&T-Mobile, and Sprint networks.
#7 BLUS S1 S0320WW
- BLUS S1 is ultimately compatible with all GSM network carriers around the Globe. The phone, however, does not function on CDMA carriers such as US Cellular, Sprint, and Verizon wireless.
- The phone is entirely made with an embodied balance of art to enhance super functional qualities.
- BLUS S1 is designed to outshine any standard phone design, metallic paint plus the curved glass art panel touch make this phone the love of many.
- BLUS S1 is powered by Media Tek 6750 chipset that runs 1.5GHz Octa-core processor. This feature gives the phone the huge capacity needed in all forms of multitasking.
- Having 2GB RAM plus 16GB internal memory BLUS S1 will provide you with the adequate storage space for your favourite files like videos, music, and pictures.
- The phone has an amazing visual experience supported by 5.2 –inches screen to display your best-loved movies in bright 720 by 1280 resolution.
- This phone also has a marvellous 13MP back camera with a flash and 5MP front selfie camera. With both the two features operating at random, your snapshots and portraits will look stunning.
#8 Nokia 2 Android
- Nokia 2 is crafted with aluminium, sculpted polycarbonate, and Corning Gorilla to offer strong durability with the phones’ sleek modern design. Nokia 2 is designed in such superior quality to suit the specifications of the current generation.
- Nokia 2’s 8MP rear camera has an automated scene capture and focuses that is automatic. The front camera has 5MP to enable eye-catching selfies. This phone allows you to store your photos online using the google photos; hence your photos will be in the safest place ever.
- The Nokia 2 comes with a battery that serves for two days of continuous use. The battery has a capacity of 4100mAh. The need to charge your phone more will become history with Nokia 2.
- This phone is developed using the most trusted chipsets of the modern times. Power-saver and reliable, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 quad-core processor functions to the optimum without draining the battery of your phone.
- This phones’ 5-inch LTPS LCD screen gives the best clarity and contrast in all places. Even if you browse through the web and watching HD videos the phone is still power-efficient.
- Nokia 2 uses Android Nougat 7.11, rich in favourite Google apps that will keep you updated with the most current affairs.
#9 LG Tribute HD
- LG Tribute HD by Virgin Mobile is carrier locked.
- The phone is 4G LTE Network enabled.
- It works on Android 6.0.1 marshmallow Qualcomm Snapdragon with a speed of 1.3GHz
- LG Tribute backs a 1.5GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. You can also expand its storage using an external microSD card of a capacity not exceeding 9.93 GB.
- The phones’ dual camera, 8MP back at the back and 5MP front facing with auto shot make it an efficient tool for users.
- It has 2100mAh removable battery that can endure longer times of service.
#10 Moto G6 Play
- Moto G6 has a 5.7-inches HD+ maximum display, non-removable durable battery and boosted imaging software that makes it the choice of many subscribers.
- It supports Amazon pre-installed apps for different selections of app-services such as the Amazon Alexa, Amazon widget and Amazon shopping to allow the user simple access to various daily affairs happening online.
- With moto G6 play you will enjoy 36 hours of non-stop service enabled by 4000 mAh battery, 10w quick charger gives the user many hours of power in just a few minutes.
- The phone supports instant unlock and lock services because of its nature of high sensitivity.
- Supports 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal memory plus you can have additional storage by inserting a microSD up to 128GB.
- Developed with QUALCOMM snapdragon 427 with 1.4 GHz processor speed.
- It uses the fastest 4G LTE network coverage.
For you who have always been asking what kind of phones does Qlink wireless have? hope you have gotten a satisfactory answer today after reading this post. The above list of phones also responds to the question of what kind of phones does qlink wireless have phones look like? as asked by many clients who are interested in the program
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is QLink Wireless?
QLink wireless is a lifeline provider that offer free government phones to low-income Americans plus free text messaging and monthly talk time plans.
How Do I Change My QLink Number?
By calling the QLink company using a different phone at 1-855-754-6543, on weekdays from 9 am to 6 pm EST. Remember to call them on a different phone, not with your Q Link phone.
How Do I Add Minutes to My QLink Phone?
By dialling *611 using your QLink phone, texting to 7500 or call 1-855-754-6543. Then press 6, followed by 2 and 1 after you hear the message.