Access wireless works in partnership with Lifeline Assistance program to offer free government cell phone to low-income but qualified customers. The aspects used to gauge the qualification capabilities of a customer are very much simple. The customers only need to be beneficiaries of any of the SNAP, TANF, SSI and Medicaid programs for them to qualify into the program. Additionally, another qualification requirement dictates that, for a customer to qualify the customer income must fall below or must not exceed the federal income standard line. If you fall into the category of customers described here, you are eligible for the program, and you qualify to access wireless compatible phones which are also free government cell phones.
For those who enjoy the services of free government cell phones, they also enjoy the packages that accompany these assurance wireless phones such as airtime scheduled to serve for a whole month.
Access wireless is among the top agencies dealing in access wireless compatible phones providers that cater to the customers who need to have access to wireless order replacement phone. The Access Wireless services are mainly concentrated in states of Alabama, New York, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Mississippi, Nevada, Missouri, Ohio, South Carolina, West Virginia, Washington, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Tennessee,
Access Wireless Compatible Phones Packages
Access wireless is a program designed to offer extra social welfare activities to the beneficiaries of Lifeline providers. But access wireless focuses on supporting the individuals with benefits that are not covered by the Lifeline program. All customers associated with Access Wireless have an equal chance to enrol for free minutes by the use of Loyalty Care of Kroger stores. Besides the assurance wireless phones are given to customers, there are still some beautiful packages like:
- Text messaging
- Caller ID
- Free minutes per month
- Free network coverage
The benefits enjoyed by customers have discounted rates on all the accessories for upgrades. Access Wireless works on the same principle as the Assurance Wireless phones provider which operates under the service of Virgin Mobile Lifeline program. Most of the operational ideas used by Access Wireless are borrowed from SafeLink –a TractFonel program.
Access wireless is controlled and managed by the I-wireless that began in the year 2011. I-wireless is registered to MVNO Sprint Network so that it’s able to give free phones with a branded name access wireless and the needless to say that the phones must be access wireless compatible phones.
Recommended Post For You
- Best Guidelines For Qlink Wireless Phone Upgrade And Replacement
- List Of Top Free Government Cell Phone Companies 2018 With Service
- Rent To Own Cell Phones On Your Travels Form Online | Smartphones
How To Add Airtime to Access Wireless Compatible Phones
Airtime for access wireless replacement phones comes in different denominations as stated below:
- You can recharge with $10 to get 150 free minutes, text for ten days and 100 MB data plan.
- Recharging with $25 gives you 300 anytime minutes, text for a whole month and 50 MB data plan.
- $50 airtime allows you to subscribe to unlimited voice minutes, text a month and get 1 GB data plan.
Benefits of Access Wireless Services
A single household can only enjoy the benefits. The principal financiers to access wireless program give orders, terms, and regulations that govern such agencies. The sponsors are the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC). The advantage of enrolling with access wireless is that the qualified customers are given free 250 talk time, text minutes, and unlimited text messaging service every month.
The customers can also access services at a subsidized cost as long as they register with Loyalty care under the Kroger family store. It becomes an economical investment for low-income earners.
The Facts About Access Wireless
- Access wireless is a federal project that was launched for the first time by President Ronald Reagan under the Federal Communications by then.
- The program is subjected to regular update to accommodate as many citizens as possible. The universal service fund fees sponsor it.
- Its main agenda is to provide cheap and affordable telecommunication services to low-income earners.
- Households with financial disabilities get assurance wireless phones. However, the benefits are only per single home.
- Approximately, over 15 million Americans are enrolled under the program and enjoy the access wireless compatible phones.
- The beneficiaries are given free smartphones from the government. The smartphones have faced off the landline phones that had become irrelevant with the time.
- The government has linked up with various potential cell phone companies with the support nationwide telecommunication providers.
Access Wireless Compatible Phones
In the 21st century, it’s almost impossible to stay without a reliable mobile phone. The coming of wireless technology has increased the reliability and flexibility of cell phones. The cell phone is highly advanced and smart.
Today, people stay connected to their business associates, co-workers and loved ones through the use of wireless phones. Access to wireless compatible phones has improved many lives as the majority of the population can efficiently respond to emergencies by summoning their doctors within the best required time. For those who work in the corporate sector, it’s competent to have access wireless compatible phones because your employer can quickly contact you in case of an emergency at your workplace.
The truth is that is in the society we have different lifestyles. There are those who can afford the services of high-tech phones without any hustle while they are those who are even owning a basic cell phone for vital communication are a hard task. The government in support of telecommunication and cell phone companies has begun a program through access wireless compatible phones to offer free government phones to the financially disadvantaged household.
The program has aided numerous citizens to access wireless order replacement phones. The key player in the field is access wireless which is a lifeline support program has perpetuated the issuance of many free government phones to eligible customers. They have seen the lives of many Americans rise drastically more so those from the low-income earners.
The wireless services have turned the whole nation into a small village as it’s now possible to communicate with people in different states far away to one another at any time and place. The number of wireless service providers in the US is rising on a daily basis. Many companies are entering the market with decent wireless phones.
Access Wireless Compatible Phones Features
The term compatible means an electronic gadget that can respond to various utilities of a computer. The most common features you enjoy if you access wireless compatible phones are:
- A great operating system
- A hypersensitive touchscreen interface
- Internet access
Any access wireless compatible phone can download games and apps because of an efficient operating system.
Furthermore, such phones are also useful for exchanging emails, texting, calling and taking photos. A compatible phone must be Wi-Fi-enabled. You need to register yourself with assurance wireless phones companies to have access wireless compatible phones.
You only need to confirm with your state and access wireless companies your eligibility to the program and access wireless compatible phones.
It’s incredible how the government can be so caring to its citizens to give free government phones to the less fortunate people in the nation. Initially, the idea was perceived as a scam, but with time, people believed it as they were living with beneficiaries of access wireless compatible phones.
Advantages of Access Wireless Compatible Phones
Access wireless compatible phones are easy and quick to replace. In case you lose, break, or your access wireless compatible phone gets stolen, it will only take 24 hours, and you will have a new shipment.
The access wireless compatible phones are much efficient as they offer quality services to users like incredible plans such as 250 minutes for free calling and texting and data for browsing.
These phones are free. Access wireless compatible phones have a batch number that guides its new users on how they can register for the access wireless process.
The access wireless compatible phones are easy to use. The upgrade service provided makes the phone simple to apply to its new users.
Access wireless compatible phones have a strong customer care support for its users. Access wireless has a professional support team that works for six days per week. The customer care support is just an email away. In case of queries, you can shoot them a mail.
The access wireless has a secure registration process service given to its new users. The downloadable application form is available on their website. As long as you are of the standard to enrol with the federal support program.
Understanding Access Wireless The Better Way
Access wireless is an I-wireless program; it is possible for you to top up your SIM card if you want to increase your voice minutes, text messages or even other services provided by the access wireless compatible phones. You add money to through redemption of I-wireless airtime cards which is very important for participants who don’t like using the credit card on their free government cell phones.
It is an everyday activity among Lifeline programs for rectification or renewal of your access wireless compatible mobile phones yearly. Therefore you need to be extra alert pertaining the renewal terms and dates so that the process of rectification doesn’t pass you unknowingly because if it passes you, you will be disconnected and you will lose service on your access wireless compatible mobile phones. Rectification is sometimes performed online by use of your registered account on the website of your service provider.
You must use your access wireless compatible phones more often to avoid being disqualified from the service. The service providers use the phrase “routinely “as a warning. For instance, if you subscribed in a service dictating that your service should be used on a monthly basis, then you should abide by this terms and conditions. If you breach the contract and stay more than a month without using you’re the service you might be at the risk of getting disqualified. Such an act will deny you the chance to enjoy the packages on your access wireless compatible phone.
The monthly minutes you were subscribed to, are automatically renewed and added to your new packages on a monthly basis. There is no much action needed from you concerning this, other than keeping your phone powered. In cases, there is a default feel free to contact them through email.
If you’re registered on Kroger Family stores, you too can take part in your companies free minutes rewards program as it happens to many other customers outside there.
Does Access Wireless Use SIM Cards?
Every free government cell phone company uses a different network. There are only two major network technologies namely:
- Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) and
- Global System for Mobiles (GSM)
Each cell phone company works with a specific network coverage company. For instance access wireless compatible phones use SIM cards that are linked to sprint CDMA network technology.
Can You Have Two Government Phones?
The alteration of the FCC rules has allowed each household to have more than one free government cell phones. It is now clear and acceptable for a single household to apply for many free government cell phones. Such implementation to the law has helped one of the issues that have been affecting the Lifeline program in its process of providing cheap telecommunication services to the Americans with low-income.
What Network Does Virgin Mobile Use?
Virgin mobile provides service to its customers through the sprint 1900 MHz CDMA network.
What Is My Renewal Date?
The renewal dates take effect as from the very first day you are subscribed to the service. Per month plans are the most suitable starting from rate plan buying date. To avoid the hustles of remembering your anniversary date every time you can enroll yourself to autopay as long as you have sufficient funds in your account. Then come next month your plans will automatically renew themselves.
The 7 Best Access Wireless Compatible Phones
- Jitterbug flip
- Alcatel on touch
- Apple iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- TracFone LG Fiesta 2
- LG Optimus zone 3
- Total wireless Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro
Access Wireless Compatible Phones Reviews
- Has big buttons with enormous, bright and soft buttons for easy dialling.
- Presence of YES and NO buttons on its menu makes you navigate through easily.
- It supports clear and audible sounds while talking to one another due to its super powerful speakers.
- Jitterbug is designed with great Cal network connectivity. The feature is only available after the user activates the status on the Great Cal Wireless Network.
- There is no ambiguity involved as no agreements or cancellation fees are required from the user. The feature is made achieved from the phones’ huge and reliable network coverage all the nation.
- Jitterbug is affordable with user-friendly plans found just $14.99 per month.
- Has uncompromised and top-rated professional customer care services. Its support team has its origin in the US. Therefore when you reach out to the support team, they address you in native English language you can understand the best.
If you’re in need to own access wireless compatible phones, I would recommend jitterbug for you. A decent but straightforward phone.
- It has a 5-inch diagonal screen for proper display and supports a high resolution of about 480 x 854.
- Has two cameras, the rear camera has 5MP with an automatic focus. The front camera has 3MP.
- Supports HD video recording with its back single LED flash.
- It has a random access memory of 1GB, with 500MB set aside for the functionality of apps.
- It supports an Android operating system 4.4.2 KitKat.
- Its Snapdragon 200 processor is compatible with its 1.2 GHz speed.
- It works on 4GB internal memory. 2GB of its storage is set aside for the user to download customized apps, photos, music, videos and other downloads.
- It has both the front and back speakers. The front speaker is used for calls while the rear speaker is for listening to music and video.
- It has a reliable and extended lasting battery of 2000mAh.
The rebuild iPhone 6 is tested and approved product that has the appearance similar to a brand new one. During the refurbishment process of this hi-tech phone the following process takes place in its system:
- 100% repackaging
- General operation testing
- Fundamental cleaning and
The phone is most preferred because of the following advantages that the users enjoy:
- Comes with all required accessories as recommended by the manufacturer
- Serves a 3three-month warranty
- Sometimes it is shipped in a generic box
- It’s restricted to be locked to AT &T and unlocking cannot happen to suite another carrier. AT &T is perceived to be the phone’s international partners.
The phone has superior features such as 4.7-inch LED backlight, shatterproof glass, 8MP camera with autofocus, oleophobic coating, IOS operating system, dual LED flash,
It is both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled with dual-band Wi-Fi hotspots
- It has a certified pure ESN for use on Verizon network with SIM card excluded.
- It has 32GB internal memory, and it’s possible to enlarge its memory of 200GB by inserting a compatible microSD card.
- The phone, however, comes without its retail Box, SIM Eject tool, and headphones.
- The phone is rebuilt, tested and approved to function and as if new. After refurbishment sign of wear disappear entirely.
- Its chipset is compatible with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM896.
- Its uses a quad-core processor with a speed of 2.15GHz. This peed improves the efficiency of the phone
- It is the battery is inbuilt with a capacity of 3000mAh to serve for long hours. It is, therefore, a reliable phone.
- Tracfone LG Fiesta has a 5.5-inch touchscreen for a more comprehensive view and display. It works on Android 7.0 version nougat.
- Its dual camera; 13MP backwards facing the camera and 5MP front faced the camera.
- During shipment there $40 airtime bundle inclusion.
- Tracfone is not a subject to tripling.
- It’s generally accompanied with amazing packages like 2GB data for 2 months, 1000-minutes talk time and 2000 text messages.
- When new the airtime does not come as a physical card, but the airtime is installed after the phone is activated.
- Before getting subscribed to use this pone, you are cautioned that you must make sure that your locked gadgets activated on TracFone service before the completion of 1 year, your phone number must not have been ported or recycled and finally, you must have redeemed your airtime in for the past 1 year. All these happen because the phone is carrier locked.
- It functions with the Verizon prepaid platform.
- LG Optimus zone 3 has a memory capacity of 8GB which can be increased through the insertion of a compatible MicroSD card up to 32GB.
- The screen is 4.5 inches wide for an excellent display.
- Has a dual camera with the rear one having 5.0 MP and the front camera supports 2MP.
- Its speed is rated at 1.1GHz.
- It works with a quad processor
- It has a removable battery of capacity 1940mAh.
- Samsung Galaxy J3 has a 5.0-inch screen for a more extensive display.
- It uses a quad-core processor with a speed of 1.4GHz
- The operating system is Android marshmallow
- It supports 4G LTE. It is enabled to both wife and Bluetooth.
- It forms a good entertainment as it supports MP3 players and it operates on 4.2 wireless technology.
- Its front camera serves 2 MP while the rear camera has 5MP Camera.
- Its internal storage capacity is 16GB and the memory capacity is expandable by inserting MicroSD card not more than 256GB.
- It has plans with various packages but they are normally sold separately with the phone price