Mobile phone has added a new dimension in the era of technology. A mobile phone is also known as a cell phone or Cellular phone. Once the cell phone was not handy for all specially for seniors. But gradually cell phone has turned into a part and parcel of all. Because several cell phone companies provide several opportunities for seniors.
Consumer offers cellular plans for seniors.It focuses on seniors and people who don’t use a ton of data, and this service can save a significant amount of money of seniors.Consumer Cellular aims it wireless service at seniors who prefer low monthly bills to high data allotments.
Consumer Cellular offers is for those who don’t use their phone often. Consumer Cellular doesn’t compete with the big providers like Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T and MetroPCS in terms of data but it does offer affordable low data plans with surprisingly good coverage and speeds.
You must explore Top 10 Free Cell Phone Service For Life Unlimited Everything
Consumer Cellular phone plan for senior
Consumer Cellular has been ranked the nation’s no .1 wireless carrier in a consumer reports survey the last three years.An unlimited talk and text plan with 2GB of data on Consumer Cellular will run you $ 30 per month. Project Fi customers pay $20 for unlimited talk and text.
Consumer cellular Connect data Plans for senior
Consumer cellular piggybacks on two GSM based networks. If you have an unlocked GSM phone, such as those previously used with AT&T or T-Mobile service,you can switch to consumer cellular’s top -rated ,no contract cell phone service and keep your existing phone by using one of consumer cellular SIMcards.
Consumer cellular announces free activation for all phones and SIM cards. Consumer cellular the number one rated cell phone service provider in the U.S and the exclusive wireless provider for senior citizens , will now active its cell phones and SIM cards free of charge for consumers.
Consumer Cellular Senior Discounts
Consumer Cellular offers extra discounts for AARP members.AARP members receive a 5% discount off a members monthly fees and usage charge, a 30% discount off select accessories, plus an extended 45 day money back,risk free guarantee. In addition, new members can even sign up for AARP Membership during checkout after selecting Consumer Cellular devices.
Doro 7050- $50.00 – Red or Graphite;
This phone is handy for old aged people because it designed in analog way with the older adult in mind. It has some feature.such as –
- 2.8 inch main display which helps a senior to see clearly and easily.
- 4G LTE data and Bluetooth compatibility
- Video recording compatibility
- A handily located assistance button to allow rapid connection to an emergency contact.
- Large well- spaced keys to make texting and calling easier.
- Up to 64 GB storage via micro SD card.
- Battery has 14.5 hours of Talk time and 16 days of standby time
- Hearing aid compatibility.
- 2 MP camera with flash
- External display screen.
Alcatel Go Flip;
- 4G LTE data
- External screen display
- Bluetooth 3.0 capable
- Main display screen is with bright colour
- 12 button keypad with large display
- Storage 32 GB via micro SD card.
- 2 MP digital camera
- Contacts, calendar, gallery remain installed.
- M radio.
- Hearing aid compatible
- Battery with 7 hours of talk time and 12 days of standby time.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ ) About Consumer Cellular Plan for Senior
1. Does Consumer Cellular have Internet ?
- Consumer Cellular offers Internet access through our connect plans , which allow you to browse news, sports,weather ,updates and more.
- How much is Consumer Cellular a month ?
- connect lite – $2.50 – 100 messages
- Connect Ready – $ 5 – 500 messages
- Connect Active -$10 -1000 messages
- connect complete -$2000 messages
- Can I use my Verizon Phone on Consumer Cellular?
Others carriers, including Verizon and Sprint operate on a different type,called CDMA network.Since most CDMA phones use different technology, they can’t be switched to our service. Once the SIM card is inserted into your phone, you can connect to Consumer Cellular and start using your phone on our network.
2. Does Target sell Consumer cellular phones?
We are extremely proud of our partnership with Target, which allows us to conveniently offer Consumer Cellular products and services at more than 1800 retail locations across the country. Target stores carry a range of our flip phones and android smartphones.
3. How do i sign up for Consumer cellular?
Simply use the button below to start the sign up process. Or if you prefer, Contact our customer support team at (888) 209 -0410.Just have your friends name and consumer cellular phone number handy so we can make sure you each get your $10 credit. That’s all there is to it .
Monthly Service Plan;
Consumer Cellular offers all of the plans without any contract and provide the same calling features. All these features make outgoing and incoming call easier.Such as;
- Caller ID.
- Call Forwarding.
- International Direct Dial.
- Call waiting.
- Three way conference calling.
Comparison between Consumer cellular and AT&T
AT&T plans are more expensive ,but they also provide higher data usage options. Consumer Cellular offers talk\text\data plans but their data speed slows considerably once a specific amount of usage has been met. AT&T’s network is one of the fastest in the industry.
After reading this review who is compatible can take decision for signing up in Consumer Cellular plan.So those are interested can contact in Consumer Cellular Service at (888)345 – 5509(888) 345 -5509. And make sure your consumer Cellular Plan.