Password forgot is a common problem for every PC (Personal Computer) and Smartphone users. When we forget windows 7 password, we are going to the nearest PC service center and we spent money. But password reset is very easy if you want to try to reset your password you will do it without any cost. Sometimes we windows our operating system for resetting password. As a result, we lost our valuable data. But in addition to deleting the data, you can reset Windows passwords. Here below we show you how to windows 7 password reset with some easy methods.
You Might Also Like:
- How To Windows 8, 8.1 Password Reset With Easy Methods
- How To Android Phone Data Recovery From Internal Memory
Method 1: How To Windows 7 Password Reset Using CMD.
1. First Turn on your Windows 7 operating system.
2. Here you see password box and you don’t know the password.
3. Insert a windows 7 bootable disk on your PC and restart your PC.
4. Now boot this disk using boot key, like F12, F9, F10, F5, F2, ESC.
5. After booting disk, you get a windows 7 setup page and press NEXT button.
6. Now press Repair your computer, here waiting few minutes.
7. After loading press NEXT button. (Note: You must check your windows 7 location disk, like: (D:) Local Disk)
8. Here you got System Recovery Options and then click Command Prompt.
9. Now you see cmd page and write this command step by step then hit the enter:
Copy D:\windows\system32\sethc.exe D:\ (here you see 1 file<s> copied)
Copy D:\windows\system32\cmd.exe D:\windows\system32\sethc.exe
10. Now Y and hit enter then close the cmd page and restart the computer.
11. After restart, your PC go to login page and hit Shift key 5 times.
12. Now got cmd page and write this below command then hit the Enter:
Net user <user account name> <new password>
Ex. Net user rajib password1122
13. Close the cmd page and write down your password and login your PC.
14. Now go to start button and search cmd, after search cmd right clicks on this and Run as administrator.
15. Here write this command and hit Enter:
Copy c:\sethc.exe c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe
16. Now Y and hit enter then close cmd page
17. Your windows 7 password reset is complete and enjoys it.
Method 2: How To Windows 7 Password Reset Using Software.
1. First Turn Off your windows 7 operating system.
2. Now you need another PC to Download and install Windows Password Geeker Advance software.
3. Plugin a blank USB flash disk and run the software.
4. Now check burn to USB and select your USB flash disk name from the pull-down list and then click Burn button then click Yes. (Note: Your USB will be format, confirm your USB flash disc is blank then click Yes)
5. Waiting a few minutes for burning process.
6. Now Turn On your locked PC and plugin the bootable USB flash disk in these PC and then boot the USB flash disk, using F2, Delete, F9, F12, F10, F5, ESC.
7. Now you see your PC will start Microsoft windows PE. After few minutes, the “Windows Password Reset Advance” software is open automatically.
8. Here select “1. Administrator” and then click “Reset Password” click Ok, now see your “Administrator” Show blank password.
9. Now Reboot your PC. After restart, you see that your password is hacked and your PC is run without any password.