Epson Printers is very popular printer Company. Epson photo printer photo quality is very nice. So, especially use those who work in photo studios, all of them using Epson printer. But Epson printer has some common problems, such as printer ink is not supported, printer command is not responding, Epson driver isn’t installed perfectly etc. Whenever we faced this type of problem, go to the nearest printer servicing center. There is no reason to Fear, this not a big problem, these type of problem you can solve yourself. Now I will discuss Epson r230 printer blink problem solution. Let’s see our step by step methods.
Reset Epson R230 Printer Using “SSC Service Utility”
1. First make sure install your Epson driver and connect your Epson printer with your PC.
2. Now Download “SSC service utility”.
3. install “SSC service utility” and then open it.
4. Now go to Configuration menu, select installed printers and printer model, then close.
5. Go to windows taskbar right corner and right click on SSC Service Utility button.
6. Now go to protection counter menu and then go to and click Reset protection counter.
7. When finished reset then turn off your printer and reopen printer after 30 seconds.
8. Now your Epson R230 blink problem is ok.
Reset Epson R230 Printer Using EPSON printer adjustment program.
1. Download Epson printer adjustment program.
2. Now Extract the download file (Note: Before run software disable your antivirus).
3. First open PC DATE SETTING and set your computer date like 12/01/2006.
4. Now connect your Epson printer on your PC and then open extract folder and run resetter program “APSPR220230_Ver12”.
5. After run program click accept and select Model Name: R230, Port Selection: Auto Selection, Destination: Asia and then click Ok.
6. Here you will see a new window, now click the Maintenance menu, check Waste ink pad counter and then click reset.
7. After the complete reset you see a notice that turn of your printer, then turn off your printer and press ok.
8. Now turn on your Epson printer and click Get Status button and then click Read button to check the waste ink pad counter value.
9. Change your PC date normally and use your printer again.