What is Backup Android Phones?
Being Backup, if for some reason your smartphone is locked, is dead, then all the your essential data to lose your mobile phone. Because of such problems in order not to lose your essential data, save it any other place like SD card, PC or online to your mobile, is the name of the android data backup.
Why do you need to Backup Android Phones?
Android Backup is a important thing in every smartphone user. Because all smartphone saved their private data or important data on your smartphone. But the mobile phone is a machine, it could be damaged or locked at any time. If the mobile phone is damaged or locked you lost your important data on your favorite smartphone. You may thinking, how the data is lost when the mobile is locked. Yes, if your smartphone is locked, Then you have to hard reset your mobile. Now you are probably thinking that how to hard reset. Don’ worry, We’ll teach it to you, that’s how to hard reset / factory reset a mobile phone. If you read our about hard reset category posts, you will easily know how to hard reset. Back to the topics, if you want to save you private or important data, then you must have to know how to backup android Phones.
How to Backup Android Phones.
There are several ways to backup android phones. We’ll show you, most easy way to backup android phones. Downwards, carefully read our methods and save your essential data.
Method 1: How To Backup Android Phones Using PC.[sociallocker]
- First connect USB cable with your PC and Smartphone. ( Mind it phone must be ON)
3. Double click the New drive and go to phone storage.
4. Now select all file and copy and paste your all file in your PC drive.
Method 2: How To Backup Android Phones Using Setting.
- First go to setting menu and then go to Account menu and select Google. Now, if you have already Google account press Exiting and log in your account or if you don’t have Google account press New.
2. When you create or log in your Google account press your account id and check all.
3. Now back to your setting menu and go to “Backup and reset” menu. Here you can see your account ID and check Backup my data and Automatic restore.
4. Now automatic backup your all data in Google server.
Note: When you use this method you must on your Internet connection.
Method 3: How To Backup Android Phones Using Software.
- First Download Wondershare MobileGo software and install on your PC.
2. Now go to smartphone setting menu and then go to Developer Options and check USB debugging. (Note: If you don’t find Developer options go to About device and press 3 time Build number.)
3. Connect USB cable in your mobile device and your PC.
4. Now open Wondershare MobileGo software which you installed on your PC. Wait few seconds, you can see in your PC monitor connecting your mobile device and PC.
5. Click your smartphone name on left sidebar.
6. Now click One click Backup menu in the footer of software and check all the Backup file menu.
7. Click Next and select your PC drive where you Backup you data, now create a folder and select that folder.
8. Now Backup your data on your PC.
Method 4: How To Backup Android Phones Using Apps
- First Download and install in your smartphone Backup Your Mobile or My Backup Apps from Google Play Store.
2. Now Check your backup data menu and press Start or Ok.